After take you a look at the HTC Titan, we go with the other Windows Phone that the Taiwanese manufacturer has launched today on the opening day of the 2011 IFA. HTC radar we knew it as Omega (key name) and the rumor mill took us to know much of it ahead of time.
This terminal (which will be located in the upper middle range) highlight its spectacular camera, with wide bright lens and sensor BSI. It is also worth to emphasize its industrial design, trademark, consisting of a one-piece aluminum body.
HTC Radar, technical specifications
- 10.9 mm thick and weighing 137 grams
- Screen of 3.8 inches and resolution 480 × 800
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 1 GHz MSM8255
- 512 MB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory
- 5 MP camera with a 28mm lens, sensor BSI 2.2 opening
- HD video 720 p
- Front camera
- GPS connectivity, bluetooth 2.1, DLNA, WiFi and HSPA 14 mbps
- 1520 mAh battery
- Windows Phone 7 Mango with HTC Hub, HTC Photo Enhancer, HTC HTC and Location Watch
First impressions and price
HTC Radar right
The features of the HTC Radar us sound to past generations by comparing them with the Android market, but we are not carried away by the datasheet: mobile moves in the latest version of Windows Phone without any lag and with total fluidity.
A determining factor for choosing the Radar when they begin to get the next Windows Phone will be the camera: lens 28 mm with 2 opening, 2f will allow us to capture moments more open with an amazing bright scenes.
HTC Radar will be available in October for 439 euros free, a price that operators will surely improve by tying it to a contract.