Yesterday announced Movistar its exclusivity with the ultraportable of Nokia and today Vodafone responds with the new Samsung N130 also incorporating in its interior a 3 G HSPA modem up to 7.2 Mbps download and 2 Mbps in upload by not requiring additional USB modem.
The new Vodafone Netbook has an Intel® processor Atom 1.6 GHz, memory 1024 Mb, HDD 160 GB, LED Matt 10.1 inch screen, weighs 1.26 kg, three USB 2.0 ports, 3 in 1 card reader (SD, SDHC and MMC), with Windows 7 and 0.3 megapixel integrated webcam.
This device is available in white colour for all customers and with different options:
For private individuals:
- For 199 euros associated with a stay of 18 months with the rate Internet unlimited Contigo 39 euros/month with traffic and speed limits.
- For 19 euros + 10 euro/month during a stay of 24 months with you unlimited Internet tariff.
- For 399 euros with “ you prepaid Internet “ no permanence of any kind.
For freelancers and companies:
- For 199 euros associated a contract rate for 18 months from 32 euros/month (Tarifa Plana 3G, Tarifa Plana 3G Premium, unlimited flat rate, flat rate Unlimited Premium or fee flat sail Plus). ´
- Per 17.90 EUR/month 18 months along with any of the previous internet flat rates.
Vodafone also launches the pico projector “ SHOWWX ” from Microvision
Pico Pocket projector SHOWWX projects bright and focused images between 12 and 200 inches, allowing you to see the contents of any device that has video output and enjoy TV on mobile, films, photos, presentations and other content.
The device will go on sale by from 289 (plus VAT) and through the points program, existing customers may be with him from 1200 points and 247 euros without permanence. It will also be marketed in conjunction with the Nokia Mini N97 smartphone.