The sunglasses are an indispensable accessory for bright days. Whether for riding in the city or to go to the beach and pool, the sunglasses protect your eyes from UV rays and UVA, but are also an excellent accessory to complement your co-ordinated. And, above all, a mark of style, since it reveals a little bit of your taste and personality.
If you prefer a more classic model, the advantage is that this never gets old, so it is a good investment. If you are attentive to the news each year, so get to know what are some of the trends of sunglasses to 2017.
Be sure to consult the Guide to what are the most suitable sunglasses for your face type, before you go shopping in order to choose the model that more value, because not all trends are encouraging according to ezinesports.
Trends in sunglasses
- Sunglasses with mirror lenses are one of the trends that keep this year and are available in various colors such as green, yellow, pink, blue, red and silver
• The frames with round lenses are high. Vintage-inspired, this model became famous in the years 60 and 70, but come up with a more modern line, in acetate or metal rods
• The style cat eye glasses evoke the glamour of years 50 and 60 and are back this summer, in coloured acetate frames or alive and ombré (gradient)
• Ray-Ban brand is known for its iconic models, as is the case of the Aviator, Wayfarer, Clubround and Gatsby, who despite being classics sets appear modernised, with colored or polarized lenses
• Colored frames and Pearl are also a must-have this summer 2017
• Oversizedmodels, with double ring or details on the frames, are ideal for those who don’t like to go unnoticed