Torch LED Lenser M17R has high tech features. Everything to do with this rechargeable torch is impressive, since his double phosphate lithium-ion battery (LiFePO4) batteries rechargeable up to 850 lumens of power will make that almost no other flashlight compares him.
Review and features
We will list the basic characteristics of this LED lamp making it an impressive example of the lighting. We started at the top, this LED lamp puts at your disposal its maximum power 850 lumens. It is designed with a concave lens with a background in convex bubble. The entire front slides outward and inward, this allows the LED Lenser flashlight M17R to focus its light in any situation, either to illuminate an entire and extensive area or to focus on a small space.
Lenser M17R lamp has an IPX4 rating, which means that it is protected against splashing water. The flashlight supports having water sprayed from all angles at a speed of ~ 2.6 gallons per minute at a pressure of between 11 to 14, 5 pounds per square inch (psi) for 5 min. That is excellent for any type of use outdoors, even in the rain.
- Lumens: 850 (max), 120 (minimum)
- Time: 5 hours (maximum), 36 hours (low)
- Rating: IPX4
- Battery: 2 x Li-FeP04 (rechargeable)
- Charging time: approximately 2.5 hours
- Length: 30cm weight: 300 gr
Includes: Power supply, USB charger, charging dock
Control button on / off is very easy to operate, has a rotary switch that can be set in any of the 4 modes, excluding (LOCK) “lock” position.
- Low: Sets as lamp at maximum output only 120 lumens
- Action (ACTION): Set to maximum output of flashlight 850 lumens
- (SOS) signal: Output, repeating the automated light SOS pattern / flicker
- Defense (STROBE): This is the strobe mode of high power that served to disorient and used as tactical lamp.
We remind you that on our website you will find variety of LEDs, lamps tactical, rechargeable and sports, just click on the following link to buy LED lamps.