According to Sunglasseswill, Sonia Rykiel is one of my favorite designers, the collections are always beautiful and glamorous but also have a touch of madness and sympathy that makes absolutely fantastic! Today we present the new eyewear collection by Sonia Rykiel, one devoted to sunglasses, of course, are certainly not normal glasses, but they are lively, imaginative and extravagant, in perfect keeping with the style adopted by the brand since its birth!
Sunglasses by Sonia Rykiel for spring summer 2011 are cheerful, colorful and the weird forms, we Glasses effect cactus, with the top all in a zig zag shaped glasses bow and others that look like the wings of a butterfly decorated with beautiful precious stones and bright.
The panache of Sonia Rykiel, however, also results in refinement and class, we are not faced with a trade mark for a few brave, his creations are for everyone and for everyone, and aim to bring joy into your life with its colors, its forms, and a casual style that is good to look but above all the spirit!
We see some price:
- The 7208 model costs 210 Euros
- The 7214 model will be yours to 149 Euros and we’ve seen in the advertising campaign.
- The 7215 model costs 149 Euros
- The Papillon 2008 model back in 4 radiant new colors: coral red, purple, black and pink.
- Butterfly model 7633 is yours to 328 Euros and is decorated with Swarovski crystals on the front and is manufactured by hand in France.
- The 1103 model costs € 375 and is available in three colors.
- On the other hand, model 1101 two colors, and is available with and without rhinestones (395 euro and 510 euro without rhinestones with rhinestones)