The SPFW N42 already finished and a question won’t shut up: after seeing so many trends and fashion season be based on “see now, buy now, what are the trends for use already?! I asked for bloggers and publishers of sets which are the 3 trends that they bet and want to buy or use immediately, come check out the responses to be super trendy!
SEE MORE +++ the biggest Hassles of SPFW.
+++ Know what are the shoes that Bombed in Parades.
Camila Coutinho (blogger)
- Minimalist shapes, big earrings and graphic print with reference to the pop world.
Mariah Balasubramanian (blogger)
- Sport chic as in desfilhe of the Bobbed, lingerie on display and cargo pants jogger.
Bruna Tenório (model)
- Tulle skirt looks South, with sweatpants high-low style and maxi-brincos.
Lilian Pacce (fashion journalist)
- Jeans, sweatshirt and bomber jacket.
Arlindo Grund (fashion journalist)
- Look at the look of differentiated way, namely, to combine the pieces in different ways or even customize the pieces. Loose clothing style Pajamas to prioritize comfort and sporty style is very high!
Camilla Coelho (blogger)
- Cracks, ruffles and lace with tulle or transparency.
Walerio Araújo (stylist)
- Kimonos that are very versatile for any occasion: get the boy home, visit or walk down the street. Tennis to break the casts looks, looks great with party dresses and good old mix of prints.
Maria Silver (fashion journalist)
- Moccasin, men’s shirt and leather legging.
- Metallic shoe is super trendy. The rust color appeared on the catwalks coconut water, Lilly Sarti and a. Brand. Cotton shirts that endure as on and Brand Animale Pottery Barn and few people explored the trend. Costanza believes the catwalk and the public are on the same vibe.
Heloisa Tolipan (fashion journalist)
- The back of the parkas, the oversized shape and hot pants appearing under his pants.
What’s your favorite trend?
Photos: Fashion Frisson/Reproduction
The hosting of the Fashion Frisson in São Paulo, during the week of the SPFW N42, was an invitation from the management of the hotel Ibis Bugdet St. John. Address: AV. São João, 1140-Republic-São Paulo.
Liked the post? Share: