Vodafone added three new smartphones in June as they are the Samsung Galaxy Mini, Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo y HTC Wildfire S that it will broaden its range of smartphones for this summer after the incorporation of the full LG Optimus 2 X, HTC Sensation or Samsung Galaxy S2 some days ago.
The HTC Wildfire S replaces its predecessor improved screen resolution and maintains the balance between functionality and good price that we have seen in Orange along with Android 2.3, 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash, and HSPA connectivity, WiFi, GPS and bluetooth 3.0.
After the XPERIA Arc, XPERIA Play, Vodafone also joined the small brother XPERIA Neo that had already appeared in Orange and that highlights its 8 megapixel camera with LED flash and ability to play HD on a high-definition TV directly from the HDMI port.
The rest of news from the month of June, we can find one of the simpler mobile as the ZTE Simply available on prepaid for 35 euros that also I have seen with Orange or the Samsung Galaxy Mini that it already was with Movistar and Telstra.
See all prices with stay of 18 months and available with rates for just talking or also rates for talk and surf.
2 × 1 in mobile with Vodafone in June
Vodafone released last month a new modality of 2 x 1 in mobile with certain fares is will renew every month and which allows you two phones with a single contract. Offers for the month of June are:
- Nokia 2730 + Nokia 2720-0 EUR with tariff S.
- Vodafone Smart + Nokia 2730 0 euros with arrobaXS.
- 2 Nokia Vodafone Smart 0 euros rate pounds.
- 2 Nokia C5-03-0 EUR rate arrobaM.
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Mini: 0 euros rate arrobaM.
- 2 Blackberry 8520 for 0 euros rate arrobaM.
- HTC Wildfire + Samsung Onix 0 euros rate arrobaM.
- BlackBerry 9300 + Blackberry 8520 for 0 euros rate arrobaL.