After countless rumors that we have been reading for weeks and filtered images of the very juicy HTC Shooter/HTC Pyramid and other terminals not confirmed, HTC is reality part of these urban legends featuring in the CTIA 2011 the new Orlando HTC EVO 3D, the renewal of the previous EVO 4G, which, moreover, is the first model with glasses-free 3D screen the Taiwanese firm.
HTC EVO 3D also brings a number of capabilities that will not leave indifferent anybody: screen with resolution qHD, video output MHL, video recording to 1080 p in 2D mode and 720 p in 3D mode. We better see all its features unveiled.
- Processor of dual-core To 1.2 GHz Snapdragon
- 4.3 ” 3D with qHD (540 × 960) resolution screen sLCD
- 4G technology WiMAX
- Two chambers of 5 megapixel camera for 3D
- 1 GB of RAM
- 4 GB internal memory
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread with the latest HTC Sense 4.0
- Front camera of 1.3 megapixel
- DLNA and HDMI (MHL) video output
- Lithium Ion battery of 1730mAh capacity
- Double microphone for noise suppression
- Digital compass, g-sensor, light Sensor, GPS/AGPS
This new beast of HTC, which obviously serves as a response to the LG Optimus 3D, will bring also an application of BlockBuster movie rentals, where you can rent even titles in 3D, and a version of YouTube in 3D. There will be a switch mode 2D/3D (as also incorporates the imminent Nintendo 3DS).
Our colleagues from Engadget Android they have found even a video where you can see the HTC EVO 3D clearer performance.
His departure for the U.S. market is estimated for summer. It will be shown by hand of the operator Sprint. Europe is not yet known nothing, but it stands to reason that it will not reach these lands. It is likely that HTC launch an adapted model our telephone networks. We will wait impatiently.