The folding bicycles have a structure with a frame equipped with articulated joints and seams, which allows them to be folded on themselves. Thanks to the aluminum frame is very lightweight and compact, ideal therefore for those who love to travel and at the same time does not want to give up a healthy pedaling. Here’s how to choose this type of bike.
Because folding and thus able to occupy little space these bicycles can be transported anywhere, by train, by bus, or car, etc. always respecting the permitted measures. Simply close them in a backpack roomy and that’s it. Then open them is easy and takes little time.
Obviously you pay for the convenience, so compared to the normal ones, with fixed frame, have a higher price. A first tip is to apply directly to manufacturers as dealers often have the bad habit of selling them at immense prices.
What are the elements to consider before purchasing an aluminum bike? Let’s find out eBicycleLights for cheap bicycle lights:
- It should not weigh more than 15 kg, just to avoid getting out the hernia to carry it in your backpack.
- The sealing system must be simple and quick.
- The space occupied by the locking system must be contained, so that the bicycle occupies the least possible space.
- The presence of gears is critical. A report on seven gears ensures a comfortable driving under all of slope of the road situations.
- The adjustable seat allows the bike to fit the height of the driver.
- It is preferable that it is equipped with wheels and handles that will facilitate the transport. Better still if also it equipped with a bag and a carrier useful for transport.